PLANT MANAGER CREASIM
Are you looking for a new job abroad?
Does cake and especially the cake decoration on top of the cake make you feel happy?
Then you might be the perfect person for the Leman Decoration group!
Leman Decoration Group offers a creative and extensive range of cake decorations in chocolate, sugar, marzipan, plastic and wafer for every professional user.
With our cake decorations, you will surely make a cake the town talks about!
We are constantly looking for great new ideas to give every cake an added value. That way, we are creating fashionable decorations which turns every cake into a party cake.
Because: no cake, no party.
Leman Decoration Group is the overarching name of Leman Cake Decorations (Belgium), Asian Sugar Decor (Thailand) and Creasim Ltd (Mauritius).
For the latter one (www.creasim.com), we are currently looking for a Plant manager.
Our production-unit in Mauritius is specialised in all sorts of wafer decorations.
The wafer decorations guarantee a further grow and offers numerous benefits. Creasim manufactures all decorations in wafer.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION AND TASKS
As our Plant Manager you will be responsible for the daily management of the plant. You are responsible for all departments for the annual production goals and schedules.
You develop the strategy in both short and long term.
The products are made in an environment with strict hygiene rules and must meet the high quality requirements. It goes without saying that the end product must remain within the agreed cost price. You take care of the continuous development of your direct employees and the approximately 200 employees within the factory, in such a way that continuous (efficiency) improvement is realized.
You ensure the optimization of production and implement structural changes in the workplaces.
In your role as plant manager you take into account, among other things, the applicable customer, hygiene and environmental requirements. As a Plant Manager you directly supervise the office managers, HR manager, quality manager and production manager so they are optimally able to perform their tasks in line with our company policy. You define departmental objectives and facilitate your direct employees in the realization of this.
- You supervise and manage a passionate management team.
You indirectly manage +/- 200 employees.
- You supervise the entire plant and coordinate the operational activities of the various departments and ensure that everything runs as structured and efficient as possible.
- You motivate your employees to achieve the KPIs in terms of productivity, efficiency, quality and safety.
- You think strategically and build a culture of "operational excellence".
- You promote, initiate and lead improvement projects in all areas of the site, including technical ones.
- You consult with internal employees on a regular basis and maintain good relationships with external parties.
- You are responsible for the cost price calculations, financial results and the investment projects of the plant and report directly to the Managing Director and general management of the group.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 5 years of factory experience within the food industry
- Has a great sense of responsibility
- Financial awareness
- Experience with accounting and financial reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Has good planning and organization skills
- Able to delegate tasks while maintaining an overview
- Has insight into the production process
- Focuses on Innovation
- Able to recognize and solve communication problems in the production facility
- Show leadership
- You have a multidisciplinary education, you have a general education in management / business administration.
- Entrepreneurship is in your blood.
- You have affinity with production (machines / installations and production processes).
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience as a manager in a food-related production environment.
- You maintain a helicopter view and you also have an eye for detail.
- You are proactive and remain calm at all times.
- You are highly analytical, hands-on, team player and a no-nonsense person.
- You are primarily a people manager. As a leader you are very communicative, highly enthusiastic and you know how to motivate your employees.
- You move between managers and workers with equal ease and enjoy being in the workplace.
- You speak fluent 3 languages (Dutch, French and English).
WE OFFER YOU
- You join an ambitious and financially stable organization that is growing and continuously developing.
- We offer an interesting and challenging job with a lot of responsibility. It goes without saying that this managerial position goes hand in hand with a competitive salary package.
- A job in a dynamic, progressive company where, thanks to your knowledge and expertise, you can help determine the future of the company.
Place of employment: Creasim - Mauritius
Are you interested in this job offer?
Send us your CV with your letter of motivation to email@example.com